What does Golf Warehouse do with my personal information?
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. This policy describes the privacy practices of Golf Warehouse and any of our subsidiaries or Affiliates (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
Your use of any of our sites is subject to the Terms + Conditions for that site.
This policy applies to:
- Information we collect in Golf Warehouse stores and at other locations and events under the Golf Warehouse name
What We Collect:
1. Information you give us about yourself. We collect and store information you provide through our digital sites and in our stores. The information we collect from you includes things like:
o Mailing address
o Email address
o Phone number
2. Information you give us about others. You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
3. Information from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
collected automatically online. We collect information about your
interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you're using,
your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of
the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called
Golf Warehouse and our partners use technologies such as Google Analytics or similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track users' movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We may permit third-party service providers to collect and process some information from our digital properties. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. We provide more information about interest-based ads below. Our digital properties are not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
information. Some of our digital properties may collect your location to determine
whether to provide you with content, information, and notices that may be
required by law based on your location.
For any mobile application to identify your location, you must enable location services through your mobile device's settings. If you do not want Golf Warehouse to collect this information or to enable these features, you can turn off location services on your mobile device. Golf Warehouse has no control over your device's settings.
6. Store cameras. Our stores may use cameras for asset protection and other operational purposes, such as measuring traffic patterns and protecting and improving our business.
7. Reviews and other content you provide. Our websites and social media pages offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
8. Information from our affiliates. We may get information about you from a company controlled by, or under common control with Golf Warehouse (our "Affiliates").
How We Use the Information We Collect:
- Identifying you on our websites in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products to you or others
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Responding to your questions and requests
- Improving our products and services
- Analyzing website and device application trends and customers interests
- Preventing losses and ensuring security
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third-party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share Your Information:
We may share your information for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted, including:
1. With third parties who perform services on our behalf.
2. To offer financial products.
3. Data sharing or catalog mailings.
4. With any successor to all or part of our business.
5. With our business partners.
6. To protect us.
7. At your direction.
How We Protect Your Information:
We use a variety of information-security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
At any time, you may:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
- To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under "Contact Us" below https://golfwarehouse.com/contact-us
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet.
Opting Out of Third-party Services:
Adobe Marketing Cloud - To learn more about Adobe Marketing Cloud, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services please go to: http://www.adobe.com/privacy.html
Criteo - To learn more about Criteo, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services please go to: http://www.criteo.com/en/privacy-policy
Google - To learn more about Google, their privacy policies or how to opt-out of their services, please go to: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Other Third Party Companies - If you purchase with Golf Warehouse, we may share your information with third party companies. Your name, address and details about products you have purchased from us could be shared so that you can receive offers for other products that may interest you. If you would not like us to share your information for this intent, please email us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
You can also write
3550 Work Dr. Unit B12, Fort Myers, FL 33916
Protecting Children's Privacy.
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites.
If you have additional questions, you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us at:
The Gsolf Warehouse
3550 Work Dr. Unit B12, Fort Myers, FL 33916